Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the one with the out-takes

Today were the office photos. Not only was I photographer (in times like these, we must learn to be resourceful) but I was also supposed to be in the photo as well. Needless to say there was a lot of running back and forth and crossing of fingers that they would turn out well. So here are some of the out-takes from a fun-filled morning... We are pretty much the living-breathing version of "The Office".

Ruth, doing her best to help me scout a location. Later she told me she didn't know I was actually taking a picture..."So I guess you just dance around like this for fun?" oui, madame.
Photobucket

Photobucket

You would have thought it was the last day of school with all the excitement in the air over taking the picture. 

"Mike, just push the door and it will open, good job."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zoolander, eat your heart out!
Photobucket

Mmmmm, Hmmmm, OK.... I have no words.
Photobucket
The more serious ones (and maybe a couple more out-takes) to come.

Carly

No comments: