Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the one with the fall party

Joe has a cousin who attends the Naval Academy and she only comes home a few times a year. One of those times is Columbus Day and her birthday falls right around that time. So as a celebration of all these things and the fall season, we have the Fall Family Fling.

There are no winners in the pumpkin carving contest although my personal favorites are the DC star and the moon and stars (that's mine). I just don't do scary.


Next was "bobbing" for Apples. We didn't really "bob", instead the apples hung on a string, Joe's aunt gave them a good swing and the rest of the story is told in pictures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's always great to get together with the family! Can't wait for next year, I am already planning what I will carve on my pumpkin.

Carly

No comments: