Monday, October 13, 2008

the one where i went back in time

I admit it, I am probably one of the biggest blog stalkers there are. I check about 35 blogs on a regular basis and about 20 of those on a daily basis. Yes, I know, I counted. Most of them are photography blogs (not a lot of reading just looking at pics), some of them are family and friends and there a few decorating blogs. Anyway, all that to say, you never know what you are going to find on some of these blogs and while stalking last night, I found this website

I am not even kidding, my mom will think she is looking in her old yearbooks at herself. I'm pretty sure she actually had a yearbook picture with her hair cut and glasses just like this one from 1960.

Photobucket           Photobucket
1958      1960

Photobucket           Photobucket
1968        1974

It's a fun distraction and the years go all the way from 1950 to 2000. Try it out for yourself, upload it to photobucket and put the link in comments. Too Funny!

Carly

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Oh my GOSH! I do have pics that look just like 1958 and 1968. I thought these were me!!!