Monday, November 17, 2008

the one with one wedding and a baby

Lots of pics today so I will keep my words few.

Joseph and I attended the wedding of a good friend this weekend in San Antonio. The wedding took place at The Oasis on Medina Lake. Here are some of the pics of the beautiful day. 

The Ceremony
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Details
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

The Party
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture, it's so telling. The garter is right at their feet and neither one is budging. Classic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Send-Off
Photobucket

Photobucket

While we were in town we were able to see 3-week-old G. He is the son of one of our good friends from high school. I could have held him all day but I had to give him back to S so I could sneak in a few shots of the little munchkin.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This weekend, the Gillenwater's holiday session and T and I are attending the Austin Junior League's A Christmas Affair on Saturday.

Carly

No comments: