Sunday, November 9, 2008

the one where we went to the B&B

This weekend my mom and I went on our annual Bed & Breakfast trip. It's a tradition every year that we stay in a bed & breakfast (different one each year) and then do our Christmas shopping the day after. It's great bonding time without distractions.

So this year we stayed at a B&B in Dripping Springs. The drive out there is only about 30 minutes for me so along the way I had to stop and get shots of this old barn. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sign greeting us at the entrance.
Photobucket

This is "Nell" in her bed of hay. She lives at the B&B and was happy to have found a cat lover in me.
Photobucket

On Saturday, we headed to San Marcos for a full day of shopping and I almost got all of my Christmas shopping done. With the move and holidays, birthdays and weddings mixed up in between, it was a good feeling to have the majority of it done. Should I wrap it all before we move? 

Carly

No comments: