Sunday, November 2, 2008

the one with the first hot list

I'm taking tips from my blogger buddy Kristina in Toronto and making a monthly HOT LIST for the blog. Since I have a serious case of self-diagnosed A.D.D., maybe a list on my blog will keep me a little more accountable for my short term goals.

So here it is and, in the style of Kristina, at the end of the month I will re-posting the list with results. We'll start short...

November Hot List
  • Start packing for the big move.
  • Along with packing, I have promised Hubbo that I will really clean out and get rid of old stuff so that we are not moving random clutter yet again.
  • Get all Christmas shopping done. I don't want to be doing that while we move.
  • Get comfortable with my new photography workflow using Photoshop Lightroom.
  • Buy a new pair of good jeans. I loved one pair so much, I literally wore them out until Hubbo said I really shouldn't wear them anymore with the hole in the hiney.
  • Get all Family Holiday Portrait sessions done and edited including my own.

1 comment:

~Kristina said...

I love it! I'm glad that you like the idea, too.