Monday, November 3, 2008

the one with the halloween costumes

As promised...

Here's P getting dressed in the car. She did have a cute tiara to wear with her "princess" outfit but since birth she will not wear anything on her head. C does well just to get a barrette in her hair. Luckily, P capped off her outfit with a "prop"... a princess wand...can't forget to accessorize.
Photobucket

I don't usually do "artsy" pics like this but I just love the contrast of the black and white with her very pink dress.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I declare nee-nee a sunflower for a day"
Photobucket

I couldn't decide black & white or color on this one.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

S is very chill, we just set her up on the hill in the middle of all the pumpkins and she was perfectly happy, granted she had her piece of hay.
Photobucket

Another one which I couldn't decide b/w or color.
I wasn't able to spend Halloween with my little angels but I got the next best thing.

Carly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking these pics! They're awesome! And in the last 5 minutes since we got off the phone, all I've heard is "Carly? Carly?" :)