Monday, September 1, 2008

september=fall

OMG! I can't believe it's already September. I can't wait for the fall, my favorite season. I am one of those people who longs for hot days when it's cold and cold days when it's hot.


We kicked off our "last weekend of the summer" (technically) by the boys celebrating opening day of college football (R has declared it a national holiday). T and I took a trip to San Marcos to buy her girls some shoes at the outlets. Later Saturday evening we had dinner with R&T at there place. The boys watched football (we are now officially football widows) and T and I played cards.

On Sunday, Joseph and I went to lake all day... Since Lake Travis is so low right now, there is an island that has popped up and the only way to get to it is by boat. So, we went out on our friend's boat and parked ourselves on the beach with our chairs, umbrellas and coolers. We stayed until dark and then packed it up and headed back.

Today, we were bums except Joseph had a conference call for work (it's not Labor Day in Brazil) and I went to the mall and tried to catch some Labor Day deals which I was fairly successful at.

Sorry no pics, I didn't want to lug my camera to the beach yesterday.

Carly

No comments: