Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the one where i was sad

Today, I spent lunch with my favorite sister-in-law and my angel babies! I was so thrilled to be able to spend some time with them that I forgot my camera in Austin. It was bittersweet that I left my camera at home. Bitter because they seem to change so much between visits and I wanted to get the most current picture of them that I could to take with me but sweet because I was able to "experience" every moment with them and treasure the short time we had instead of being just a body with a camera for a face. 

I am always sad to leave them and it never gets any easier, especially now that Presleigh is aware of what saying "goodbye"means and she gets really sad and pouts that you are leaving, then it's just heartbreaking.

So this is what you get...a pic that doesn't even hold a "candle" to the would-be photos of my little angels.
#9
Photobucket
Carly

No comments: