Thursday, September 18, 2008

austin is my boyfriend

Day #7: The One With the Statue
Photobucket

I took the afternoon off yesterday to spend time with my dear friend Tracy who drove in from SA-town.  We drove out to the Oasis at Lake Travis and enjoyed lunch lakeside.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we ate, we drove back into town and climbed Mt. Bonnell for some spectacular views of Lake Austin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We completed our day with happy hour and dinner with Tif at Berry Hill. Last time Tif and I went there, they had a band playing that featured this crazy instrument and we were kind of blown away by how weird (I mean interesting) it was; they were back this time so Tracy got a real "treat". All in all , I hope I gave her a fun and authentic Austin experience.

Carly

No comments: