Saturday, December 26, 2009

merry christmas to all

Merry Christmas All!

Here are some pics taken with my new camera. It's going to take some getting used to, so I have been practicing.

Our Tree...

Photobucket

Pepper has been laying in this spot non-stop since we put the tree up. She likes the lights and being able to look out the window at the same time.

Photobucket

Lunch for my mom's birthday at Alamo Cafe in San Antonio.

Joe talking to Presleigh...she's hanging on his every word. :)

Photobucket

Sydney being silly...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummmm, I don't know. She thought it was funny to sit in the booster on the floor and eat her cookies while mom opened her presents...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grams (their great-grandma) bought them "food" for their kitchen. Love it!

Photobucket

Presleigh with Grams. They are buddies...

Photobucket

Joe and I stopped in Johnson City on the way home to look at the lights at the Pedernales Electric headquarters. My friend Jon says over 1 million lights were used.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am off work for the next week so look forward to many blog entries between now and then. I need to catch everyone up on the latest portrait sessions.

Also, Cherry Blossom is going to be going through some "growing pains" (more gains than pains) for the next few weeks. Look forward to some changes in the new year. I am so excited!

Carly

No comments: