Thursday, December 17, 2009

the chambliss family - austin baby photography

I think I have a new nickname for Mrs. Huston, "Referral Rachel". ha! Cheesy, but so true! Rachel was referred by Tiffany who then referred me to 5 of her friends. Who needs to spend money on marketing when you have incredible people like this? Thank you so much for all of your referrals!

The Chambliss' are neighbors with the Hustons. We decided early on that we would do our session at their house because we scheduled for November and because little J is so young. Well...good thing we did because we picked one of the rainiest days of the month. We did most of the session indoors and then we ventured out to the porch for a few more. Leslie, can't wait for the spring when J is sitting up and we can take him out in the bluebonnets!

*Side Note: Leslie and I were reminded of just how small this world is. We realized that we have two friends in common from two totally different places in our lives. She is friends with one of my dorm neighbors when I attended Baylor and she is also friends with my staff leader from when I was a Young Life leader in San Antonio. Small World!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carly

No comments: