Monday, September 28, 2009

the comers - austin family photography

Anyone remember the weekend of torrential downpour that we had a couple of weeks ago? Yes, well this session was right in the middle of it. Downtown was surrounded by huge gray/black storm clouds but we were determined and I prayed and we stayed dry! It actually made for some fabulous light so I can't complain.

Meet the Comers! They are an awesome family. I immediately felt at ease with them. J is due with their second in December (J, correct me if I'm wrong) so it made for a fun maternity/family shoot.

Photobucket

This is G. He is so precious with a personality to match!

Photobucket

I LOVE the way J is looking at M in this picture, so much love and pride written on her face.

Photobucket

FAVORITE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comers, can't wait for your next session and to meet your new addition!

Photobucket

Oh yeah, this is now my fave location! A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll...

Carly

No comments: