Saturday, January 2, 2010

the driffill/lee family - san antonio family photography

I am so excited for this family to be the very first post for 2010 as they were one of my first clients!

Jeanette is one of my besties! I've seen her through fires (literally), pregnancy and career crisis. She's seen me through fires (in the non-literal sense) and a few career crisis' of my own. She was the preggo bridesmaid in my wedding and I have done my best to be a part (as much as possible) of "Money Man's" young life every since.

D is quite the character...very entertaining and interactive whether the camera is on or off. The Lee's are always a blast and are one of the warmest people I have known! They have a way of making you feel like a part of their family instantly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Woot, Woot to all my new FB fans!
Carly

No comments: