Friday, November 20, 2009

what we've been up to...

Wow, it's hard to believe that I have had time to do anything other than work, shoot and edit for the past two months. Somehow J and I have been able to squeeze in some fun into what seems to be an "un-squeezable" schedule.

Stoney LaRue at the Nutty Brown with The Goodes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jake put on a "stage worthy" show for us!
(sorry its sideways, please turn your head, pause cherrytunes and rock out)


While J was in NY for work, I noticed a weird shape in the backyard. I walked outside and this is what I saw...Photobucket

This is just about 3 feet from the stairs/railing which lead into the yard from the porch. We hung out for about 10 minutes. I was walking right up to the edge of the porch and Big Boy just sat there and ate grass.

Photobucket

Mom and I went on our annual B&B weekend to Salado this year. Great shopping and great food!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend was the Rock n Roll Marathon. I ran the half. I would not like to share my time but I will say that I finished and I will do it again...someday.
Photobucket

Tomorrow we are setting up the tripod and sneaking in our own Christmas picture and then off to the Austin Junior League's "A Christmas Affair" with T & R.

Sunday's a session at Avery Ranch with The Brewer's.

Stay tuned for the Beach Boys' post.

Carly

No comments: