Monday, April 27, 2009

BIG news!!!!

I am so proud and excited to announce that Phase II of "The Plan" is complete!


The concept has been in the works for a while but for the last few weeks, I have been designing it and getting it ready for the big debut! Visit and let me know what you think.

Please continue to visit the blog for shoot posts and other news but keep the website in your favorites as it will be updated regularly and refer it to your friends.

For future shoots, the site has a proofing gallery where you can view pics from your shoot, order a CD or individual, archival-quality, prints. Clients will receive a custom password in order to access the proofs and share with friends and family.

Once again, thanks to everyone, especially my wonderful husband who has been nothing but supportive, patient and helpful during this process.

Carly

1 comment:

Stephen, Delana, Preston & Kelsey Mota said...

I love the new website Carly! Very easy to navigate. You picked great pics for each page, I LOVE IT! Congrats, I'm happy for you! =)