Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ladybug in the Sand

These are Presleigh's Halloween pictures. Candice and I took her to Raymond Russell Park in San Antonio and it was so hot but she was a trooper in her fleece costume. Eventually she had enough and just plopped down in the sand. That's when I got the best shots. 


Presleigh and Sydney are my favorite to photograph (as you can tell from the endless pictures of them) because they are the closest to my heart. Presleigh has grown up with the camera in her face and hams it up...Sydney is learning to love it!

Sometimes I think that by being behind the camera with them that I am missing out on the best moments but then I realize that by being behind the camera, I'm capturing the best moments and creating a tangible memory for our family and hopefully for generations to follow.

Carly

No comments: