Monday, April 7, 2008

Texas Trash & Treasures

On Saturday, I met my mom in Warrenton for our annual (sometimes semi-annual) antique/craft shopping trip but a visit with my Aunt Linda and Uncle Richard is always the cherry on top.

Linda and Richard own the greatest traveling shop called Texas Trash and Treasures. They call Tennessee home but they travel all over the country selling their home-made and home-designed decorative items for home and garden. They will be at the Chappell Hill Bluebonnet Festival next weekend if you want to go check out there stuff.

My mom and Linda at the Texas Trash and Treasures booth.

I hadn't seen them since the wedding so it was great to catch up. Their booth was bumping most of the time so between short visits, mom and I did some shopping and I shot pictures of the creative stuff they sell.









Carly

No comments: