Saturday, May 2, 2009

l & l

This is L & L. 

They are two very smart little boys and had me all figured out at first glance. Chatting it up, doing goofy things, parents nudges, they wouldn't/couldn't be swayed. Steadfast at just looking at the crazy girl with the camera as if she were just...well, weird. I don't blame them, I can be a bit odd and especially when I have the camera right in their face.

So, we had to get creative. You remember the Texas, Trash and Treasures shoot? Their grandparents own it. And do you also remember the green petticoat? Well, you won't see it in any of these pictures but once we stuck them both inside the green petticoat together, all was fun and games and we got some great shots! Dad was a little concerned. I reassured him that I could easily crop it out and I did....on some. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carly