Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the clinkenbeards

Say hello to the Clinks...C, A and "hipster-baby" J.

Photobucket

I have to say...this was my favorite shoot of all time. We started early in the morning downtown at Republic Square Park. From there, J had a wardrobe change and we headed across the street and played in the remnants of the Austin Earth Day Festival. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here comes the fun...

Photobucket

Favorite! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other Favorite...

Photobucket

I have never edited so fast. I was so excited to work on these that I immediately sat down and got to work the minute I got home and spent all day trying to get them just right.

Thank you so much C & A for being so open and creative...I hope you enjoyed the session (and the final result) as much as I did.

This weekend, my sister graduates from A&M Galveston and then on to the beach afterwards. I can't wait to soak up the sun. Will post pics from the big event next week...

Carly

No comments: