Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day I wanted to post these sweet pictures of my brother with Sydney. He is a very loving and devoted father and husband and I am proud of that!
These were taken Memorial Day weekend when they came to Austin for a visit. We took them to Zilker Park on Saturday and the neighborhood pool on Saturday and Sunday. P had a blast in the water, S wasn't too sure about it.



Sorry these are a little out of order.



Look at these blue eyes!
Always the show stopper...
I took some park pictures with my point and shoot but I haven't uploaded them yet. I'll post them soon. Presleigh stuck her feet in the renegade section of the Barton Springs Pool (the part you don't have to pay for), she experienced her first real taste of the "authentic" Austinites.

more to come...

Carly

No comments: